Distinguished Contributor Award for Clinical Research Coordinators 2023
Launched in 2019, the Distinguished Contributor Award for Clinical Research Coordinators (DCA-CRC) recognises outstanding CRCs and their significant contributions to the profession and community.
CRCs play a vital role in supporting research investigators and building a collaborative ecosystem for the execution of quality clinical research. Their dedication and commitment through the ethos of ethical and excellent research are commendable.
The following awards will be given out this year:
- One Distinction Award comprising a $3,000 cash award for professional development and an award certificate.
- Three Merit Awards each comprising a $1,000 cash award for professional development and an award certificate.
- Finalist Awards each receiving an award certificate (up to five)
Selected finalists will be invited for an interview with the Award Review Panel.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE AWARD
Nominees for the award should be CRCs who:
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence and leadership in the various aspects of clinical research operations and administration
- Are role models in upholding personal and professional excellence
- Nurture and inspire junior CRCs to achieve their potential
- Are committed and dedicated to impart their professional expertise
- Are in full-time service at public healthcare institutions
We warmly invite Research Investigators and Supervisors to nominate CRCs for the award.
Please click here to complete the nomination form.
Please note that all nomination forms will be submitted by SCRI to your Cluster Research Office for endorsement. Only succesfully endorsed nomination(s) will be tabled for review.
The nomination will be open from 1 August to 1 October 2023. Results will be announced in January 2024.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.