Distinguished Contributor Award for Clinical Research Coordinators
for Clinical Research Coordinators
The Distinguished Contributor Award for Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) is an award given in recognition of outstanding CRCs and their significant contributions to the profession and community. CRCs play a vital role in supporting research investigators and building a collaborative ecosystem for the execution of quality clinical research. Their dedication and commitment through the ethos of ethical and excellent research are commendable.
Four awards will be given out.
One Distinction Award comprising of a $3000 cash award for professional development, an award plaque and certificate.
Three Merit Awards each comprising of a $1000 cash award for professional development, an award medal and certificate.
Selected finalists will be invited for an interview with the Award Review Panel.
The award will be presented at the SCRI Annual Symposium on 24 September 2019 held at the Raffles City Convention Centre.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE AWARD
Nominees for the award should be clinical research coordinators who:
- Are working full-time service in public healthcare institutions
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence and leadership in the various aspects of clinical research operations and administration
- Are role models in upholding personal and professional excellence
- Nurture and inspire junior CRCs to achieve their potential
- Are committed and dedicated in imparting their professional expertise
We warmly invite Research Investigators and Supervisors to nominate CRC individuals for the award. Please click here to download the Nomination Form.
Please note that the nomination has to be supported and signed off by your Cluster Research Office.
Completed forms are to be submitted to email@example.com.
The closing date for nominations is 31 May 2019.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.