The GyneCologic Cancer Group Singapore (GCGS) is a non-profit organization formed in 2017 for the study and advancement of gynecological cancer care in Singapore and the region.
The aims of the GCGS are:
- To create an open platform of individual professionals dedicated to the advancement and development of gynecological cancer care.
- To provide a platform for collaborative practice in constantly raising the standard of women’s cancer care in Singapore in a consistent and evidence-based fashion.
- To provide a national platform for women’s cancer research.
- To establish a forum for the exchange of ideas, information and intellectual discourse on women’s cancer care.
- To engage industry partners in order to guide the direction of clinical and commercial development that is ultimately beneficial to the women in Singapore and the region.
- To promote communication with other relevant scientific and professional organizations.
- To improve women’s cancer healthcare in Asia through the formation of a co-operative that openly shares and tracks clinical outcomes for research, process improvement and procedural development.
GCGS is also a member of the Asia Pacific Gynaecologic Oncology Trials Group (APGOT) and full member of the Gynecological Cancer InterGroup (GCIC).