- FMRN- LillyNUS General Practitioner Advisory Board Meeting, 10 Feb 2018, Fairmont Singapore
SCRI’s Family Medicine Research Network in collaboration with the Lilly-NUS Centre for Clinical Pharmacology held a General Practitioner Advisory Board Meeting on 10th Feb 2018. The meeting was attended by members of the Family Medicine Research Network. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss how to better the collaboration between the family physician and industry partners to enhance clinical research. For highlights of the meeting, please click here.
- Lilly-NUS Facility Visit, 5 August 2015, Lilly-NUS Centre for Clinical Pharmacology, Singapore
FMRN members were invited to the Lilly-NUS Facility. They had a Discussion Meeting with Dr Edward Pratt of Lilly-NUS on the results of the Ghrelin Collaborative Study.
- Lilly-NUS Facility Visit, 23 August 2013, Lilly-NUS Centre for Clinical Pharmacology, Singapore
FMRN members were invited to the Lilly-NUS Facility. They had a tour of the facility, followed by a Collaborative Discussion Meeting with Dr Danny Soon and Dr Edward Pratt of Lilly-NUS.
- OTeST Investigators’ Meeting / FMRN General Meeting, 2 March 2013, SCRI Conference Room
FMRN members were invited to the meeting with the objective of sharing lessons learnt from OTeST Study as well as discussing study publication(s) and future directions/plans for the Network.
- Launch of the 1st FMRN Clinical Study, Q1 2011
FMRN members will be invited to participate in this FMRN’s first clinical study. For more information on this future study and on how to become an FMRN member, please contact the Network Secretariat for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (65) 6508 8356.
- FMRN @ 2nd Asia Pacific Primary Care Research Conference, 4-5 December 2010, Gallery Hotel Singapore
The 2nd Asia Pacific Primary Care Research Conference is organised by the College of Family Physicians Singapore, with the prime objective of encouraging and promoting primary care research in the Asia Pacific Primary Care Medical Fraternity.