Clinical Research Coordinator Level 3 Programme
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Level 3 Programme provides advanced training in developing essential capabilities critical to the role of a Senior CRC in supporting management to plan departmental activities and managing a clinical research team. The programme is designed to empower the CRCs with the key operational, leadership and technical elements related to clinical research operations. Application of skills will be reinforced through classroom discussions, case scenarios and practice-based activities.
- Apply quality management systems to departmental activities
- Develop and apply risk management plan for a study
- Evaluate and plan the allocation of department manpower and budget
- Perform root cause analysis and develop corrective and preventive action plan to resolve non-compliances on-site
- Describe various statistical methods and concepts, which includes various types of randomisation methods
- Develop randomisation list for clinical research studies
- Demonstrate the performance management strategies to motivate, guide and lead junior CRCs
- Develop essential writing skills to plan, structure and write tactful emails, especially in challenging situations
- Describe the types of influential and communication skills critical in establishing strong relationship with stakeholders to achieve work efficiency
Who Should Attend
- Senior CRCs and above
All requirements must be fulfilled:
- At least 5 years of experience in coordinating clinical research studies
- Has experience in:
- Preparing IRB and grant application
- Developing study workflows, study documents, data collection form
- Managing a study independently
- Has experience in complex studies (e.g. double-blinded/randomised studies) and studies that had been monitored/inspected
- Has basic understanding of randomisation and project management skills in multi-centre trials
- Has supported quality compliance checks for studies other than own studies
CRCs who do not possess the basic project management knowledge, may wish to attend the CRC Level 2 Programme prior to applying for the CRC Level 3 Programme.
*Note that the course outline may be subjected to changes without prior notice.
This is only applicable if the programme is conducted virtually.
It is mandatory to fulfil ALL the following minimum technical requirements:
- Use of PC or Laptop to access the Zoom virtual class for better learning experience as you need to refer to the training handouts while attending the class.
- Stable internet connection (3G or 4G/LTE), with minimum bandwidth of 600kbps is recommended. You can check your Internet bandwidth using www.speedtest.net or http://bandwidthplace.com/.
- Supported browser versions:
- Windows: IE11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Headphone (preferred) or speaker to listen in (built-in / USB plug-in / wireless Bluetooth)
- Microphone for class discussion (built-in / USB plug-in / wireless Bluetooth)
- Webcam (built-in / USB plug-in). It is compulsory to turn on the camera for the duration of the Zoom virtual class for attendance authentication.
To register for the CRC Level 3 Programme, applicants and their supervisors must complete the following electronic registration forms below.
[To be completed by Applicant]
Registration Form (Section C)
[To be completed by Supervisor / Reporting Officer]
Registration priority will be given to CRCs who are core-funded under the NMRC CRC programme. Priority will also be given to CRCs from Singapore’s public healthcare institutes under the Ministry of Health Holdings.
|Full Price||$4750.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
|CRCs from Singapore’s Public Healthcare Institutes under MOH Holdings (After 90% subsidy)||$475.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
Participants who successfully completed all modules of this programme with at least 75% class attendance will receive a certificate of Completion (CRC Level 3 Programme) from SCRI Academy.
For downloading of the programme brochure, please click here.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.