Clinical Research Coordinator Level 1 Programme
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is a specialised research professional working with the research investigator to ensure smooth progress of the research project. The CRC Level 1 Programme is designed for CRCs with less than one year of experience who are interested in gaining knowledge about coordinating clinical trials. The programme offers a comprehensive introduction to the operations of clinical trial at site and practical, hands-on training. The application of core CRC skills is reinforced through classroom discussions, case scenarios, demonstrations and practice-based activities. This programme is also valuable for individuals seeking a new career as CRC.
The SCRI Academy was launched in August 2017 by Senior Minister of State (Ministry of Health and Ministry of Transport) to house the training efforts for CRCs. The SCRI Academy is part of the Singapore Clinical Research Institution (SCRI), which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Ministry of Health Holdings.
This training programme is funded by Ministry of Health and in collaboration with Health Sciences Authority, Singapore Health Services, National Healthcare Group, National University Health System, Nanyang Polytechnic.
- Describe the clinical trial activities from study initiation to closure
- Discuss the importance of Good Clinical Practice
- Understand the investigator and sponsor responsibilities in a clinical trial
- Define the requirements for ethics submissions, source documentation and essential documents
- Discuss the informed consent process
- Discuss strategies for subject recruitment and retention
- Prepare your site for a monitoring visit
- Define safety reporting guidelines
- Describe the process for management of investigational product at site
Who Should Attend
- CRCs with less than one year of experience
- Aspiring CRCs or CRCs with limited commercial trial experience
- At least a Diploma in Biomedical Sciences, Life Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy or equivalent.
To register for the CRC Level 1 Programme, please email your completed Registration Form to email@example.com along with the required supporting documents.
Click here for the Registration Form.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and priority will be given to CRCs core-funded under the NMRC CRC programme. Priority will also be given to CRCs from Singapore’s public healthcare clusters under Ministry of Health Holdings.
|Full Price||$2,895 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
|CRCs from Singapore’s Public Healthcare Clusters under MOH Holdings (After 90% subsidy)||$289.50 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
Participants who complete all modules of the programme and pass the examination will obtain:
- Certificate of Participation (Essentials in Clinical Practice) from Nanyang Polytechnic,
- E-Certificate of Achievement (Informed Consent & Subject Recruitment) from National Healthcare Group, and
- Certificate of Achievement (CRC Level 1 Programme) from SCRI Academy
For downloading of the programme brochure, please click here.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.