Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Level 2 Programme [UPCOMING]
More details on the course dates and registration period will be released soon!
In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, the finalized course date and registration period will be released at a later stage.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Level 2 Programme builds on a CRC’s fundamental competencies in clinical trials and examines the complexities of investigator-initiated trials and multi-center clinical research studies. The programme is designed to empower CRCs with project management skills and the ability to coordinate investigator-initiated clinical research studies with reasonable degree of proficiency across a range of study designs. Application of skills will be reinforced through classroom discussion, case scenarios and practice-based activities.
- Define sponsor responsibilities in an investigator-initiated study
- Apply project management concepts to manage time, resources and quality issues
- Coordinate and perform secretariat duties for multi-site project meetings
- Develop study documents such as data collection tools
- Manage research materials, biological specimens and site logistic matters
- Implement the operational workflow and quality systems for the research study
- Explain the IRB and regulatory requirements for sponsors
- Track project status and completion of study procedures
- Develop the ability to anticipate and mitigate potential risks or non-compliance
- Highlight key concepts for the preparation and conduct of study monitoring and development of a study monitoring plan
Who Should Attend
- Senior CRCs,
- CRCs who are carrying out job responsibilities equivalent of a Senior CRC, and
- CRCs who are progressing towards Senior CRC job grade
All requirements must be fulfilled:
- At least 2 years of experience in coordinating clinical research studies;
- Has experience in subject recruitment, informed consent and/or subject follow-up; and
- Has basic understanding of clinical research, such as IRB requirements, ICH Good Clinical Practice, source documentation, essential documents, safety reporting and management of investigational product.
CRCs, who do not possess a comprehensive fundamental knowledge in clinical trials, may wish to attend the CRC Level 1 Programme prior to applying for the CRC Level 2 Programme.
To register for the CRC Level 2 Programme, please email your completed Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required supporting documents when the registration opens.
Click here for the registration form.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and priority will be given to CRCs core-funded under the NMRC CRC programme. Priority will also be given to CRCs from Singapore’s public healthcare institutes under Ministry of Health Holdings.
|Full Price||$3500.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
|CRCs from Singapore’s Public Healthcare Institutes under MOH Holdings (After 90% subsidy)||$350.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
Participants who successfully complete this programme will receive a Certificate of Completion.
For downloading of the programme brochure, please click here .
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com.