Clinical Research Coordinator Level 2 Programme
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Level 2 Programme builds on a CRC’s fundamental competencies in clinical trials and examines the complexities of investigator-initiated trials and multi-center clinical research studies. The programme is designed to empower CRCs with project management skills and the ability to coordinate investigator-initiated clinical research studies with reasonable degree of proficiency across a range of study designs. Application of skills will be reinforced through classroom discussion, case scenarios and practice-based activities.
- Define sponsor responsibilities in an investigator-initiated study
- Apply project management concepts to manage time, resources and quality issues
- Coordinate and perform secretariat duties for multi-site project meetings
- Develop study documents such as data collection tools
- Manage research materials, biological specimens and site logistic matters
- Implement the operational workflow and quality systems for the research study
- Explain the IRB and regulatory requirements for sponsors
- Track project status and completion of study procedures
- Develop the ability to anticipate and mitigate potential risks or non-compliance
- Highlight key concepts for the preparation and conduct of study monitoring and development of a study monitoring plan
Who Should Attend
- Senior CRCs,
- CRCs who are carrying out job responsibilities equivalent of a Senior CRC, and
- CRCs who are progressing towards Senior CRC job grade
All requirements must be fulfilled:
- At least 2 years of experience in coordinating clinical research studies;
- Has experience in subject recruitment, informed consent and/or subject follow-up; and
- Has basic understanding of clinical research, such as IRB requirements, ICH Good Clinical Practice, source documentation, essential documents, safety reporting and management of investigational product.
CRCs, who do not possess a comprehensive fundamental knowledge in clinical trials, may wish to attend the CRC Level 1 Programme prior to applying for the CRC Level 2 Programme.
* *Kindly note that the course outline may be subjected to changes without prior notice.
This is only applicable if the programme is conducted virtually.
It is mandatory to fulfil ALL the following minimum technical requirements:
- Use of PC or Laptop to access the Zoom virtual class for better learning experience as you need to refer to the training handouts while attending the class.
- Stable internet connection (3G or 4G/LTE), with minimum bandwidth of 600kbps is recommended. You can check your Internet bandwidth using www.speedtest.net or http://bandwidthplace.com/.
- Supported browser versions:
- Windows: IE11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Headphone (preferred) or speaker to listen in (built-in / USB plug-in / wireless Bluetooth)
- Microphone for class discussion (built-in / USB plug-in / wireless Bluetooth)
- Webcam (built-in / USB plug-in). It is compulsory to turn on the camera for the duration of the Zoom virtual class for attendance authentication.
To register for the CRC Level 2 Programme, please email your completed Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required supporting documents when the registration opens.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and priority will be given to CRCs core-funded under the NMRC CRC programme. Priority will also be given to CRCs from Singapore’s public healthcare institutes under Ministry of Health Holdings.
|Full Price||$3500.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
|CRCs from Singapore’s Public Healthcare Institutes under MOH Holdings (After 90% subsidy)||$350.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)|
Participants who successfully completed all modules of this programme with at least 75% class attendance will receive a Certificate of Completion (CRC Level 2 Programme) from SCRI Academy.
For downloading of the programme brochure, please click here.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com.