A/Professor Teoh Yee Leong
MBBS, MMed (Public Health Medicine), FAMS
Chief Executive Officer, SCRI
Associate Professor, Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, National University of Singapore
A/Prof Teoh Yee Leong is the Chief Executive Officer at SCRI. He is a Public Health Physician with more than 20 years experience in public health and clinical research.
Prior to his current role, he was Vice-President and General Manager for Emergent Biosolutions Asia Pacific from 2010 to 2013. A/Prof Teoh has in-depth experience in the development of vaccines and immunotherapeutic products. As Director of Clinical Research and Medical Affairs for GlaxoSmithKline (Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei) from 2000 to 2005, A/Prof Teoh conducted one of the largest Phase III vaccine clinical trials in Singapore involving more than 6,000 subjects for a Rotavirus vaccine.
A/Prof Teoh is also an Adjunct Associate Professor at the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, National University Singapore.
- Infectious diseases prevention and control
- Vaccines epidemiology and clinical research
- Epidemiology and Health outcomes studies on new drugs and vaccines
- A nationwide outbreak of coconut-associated paratyphoid A fever in Singapore. Teoh YL, Goh KT, Neo KS, Yeo M. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 1997 Sep;26(5):544-8.
- Rotavirus vaccine RIX4414 efficacy sustained during the third year of life: a randomized clinical trial in an Asian population. Phua KB, Lim FS, Lau YL, Nelson EA, Huang LM, Quak SH, Lee BW, van Doorn LJ, Teoh YL, Tang H, Suryakiran PV, Smolenov IV, Bock HL, Han HH. Vaccine. 2012 Jun 22;30(30):4552-7. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2012.03.030. Epub 2012 Apr 10.
- Immunogenicity and tolerability of an AS03(A)-adjuvanted prepandemic influenza vaccine: a phase III study in a large population of Asian adults. Chu DW, Hwang SJ, Lim FS, Oh HM, Thongcharoen P, Yang PC, Bock HL, Dramé M, Gillard P, Hutagalung Y, Tang H, Teoh YL, Ballou RW; H5N1 Flu Study Group for Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand. Vaccine. 2009 Dec 9;27(52):7428-35. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2009.07.102. Epub 2009 Aug 13.