Dr Yoko Wong Kin Yoke
BSc (Biology), MMedSc (Public Health), PhD
Senior Epidemiologist, SCRI
Senior Epidemiologist, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Member, Cochrane Singapore
Dr Yoko Wong is a Senior Epidemiologist at SCRI. She has nearly 20 years of experience in academic and healthcare industry in Hong Kong and Singapore. Dr Wong earned her BSc (Hons) in Biology in 1995, completed her MMedSc in Public Health in 2002 and further pursued her PhD in 2013. She is trained as a cancer epidemiologist in a joint programme in NUS and Karolinska Institutet in Sweden. Dr Wong holds a dual employment as Senior Epidemiologist in Tan Tock Seng Hospital. She is also a member of the Cochrane Singapore.
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Health Services Research
- Measurement of health outcomes
- Luo N, Wang Y, How CH, Wong KY et al. Cross-cultural measurement equivalence of the EQ-5D-5L items for English-speaking Asians in Singapore. Qual Life Res. 2015 Jun;24(6):1565-74.
- Luo N, Wang Y, How CH, Wong KY et al. Comparison of Three Language Versions of the EQ-5D-5L Dimension Scales in Singapore. Value Health. 2014 Nov;17(7):A731.
- Chia SE, Wong KY, Cheng C et al. Sun exposure and the risk of prostate cancer in the Singapore Prostate Cancer Study: a case-control study. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13(7):3179-85.
- Wong KY, Tai BC, Chia SE et al Sun exposure and risk of lymphoid neoplasms in Singapore. Cancer Causes Control. 2012 Jul;23(7):1055-64.
- Chia SE, Wong KY, Tai BC. Occupation and risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Singapore. Occup Med (Lond). 2012 Jan;62(1):29-33.
- Wong KY, Seow A, Koh WP et al. Smoking cessation and lung cancer risk in an Asian population: findings from the Singapore Chinese Health Study. Br J Cancer. 2010 Sep 28;103(7):1093-6.
- Wong KY, Su J, Knize MG et al. Dietary exposure to heterocyclic amines in a Chinese population. Nutr Cancer. 2005;52(2):147-55.