Dr Charles Zheng Qishi
Member, Cochrane Singapore
Dr Zheng joined SCRI in 2014 as an Epidemiologist. His interests lie in systematic review and meta-analysis for intervention, diagnostic and observational studies, design and statistical analysis for observational study and health economic evaluation. He is currently collaborating with investigators in clinical research on cardiovascular diseases, orthopaedics and paediatrics. He is also a member of the Cochrane Singapore. He teaches in Cochrane systematic review workshops and provides lectures related with evidence-based medicine.
- Systematic review & meta-analysis
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Statistical analysis of observational studies
- Zheng Q, De Souza NN, Shi L, Chan ESY. A systematic review on compliance with QUADAS-2 application guideline. Abstracts of the 24th Cochrane Colloquium, 23-27 October 2016, Seoul, South Korea. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2016, Issue 10 (Suppl 2).
- Agarwal PK, Shi L, Daniel LM, Yang PH, Khoo PC, Quek BH, Zheng Q, Rajadurai VS. Prospective evaluation of the Ages and Stages Questionnaire 3rd Edition in very‐low‐birthweight infants. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. 2017 May 1;59(5):484-9.
- Chew SH, Ibrahim I, Yong YZ, Shi L, Zheng Q, Samarasekara Dujeepa D, Ooi Shirley. Factors influencing decisions to pursue emergency medicine as a career among medical students in Singapore. Singapore Medical Journal. 2017
- KKC Kam, SYJ Loh, Q Zheng, and KV Mehta. "Comprehensive Review of Non-Operative Management of Hallux Rigidus." Cureus 9, no. 1 (2017).
- Tan XW, Zheng Q, Shi L, Gao F, Allen JC, Coenen A, Baumann S, Schoepf UJ, Kassab GS, Lim ST, Wong AS. Combined diagnostic performance of coronary computed tomography angiography and computed tomography derived fractional flow reserve for the evaluation of myocardial ischemia: A meta-analysis. International Journal of Cardiology. 2017 Jun 1;236:100-6.
- Zheng Q, Djohan AH, Lim E, Ding ZP, Ling LH, Shi L, Chan ESY, Chin CW. Effects of Aortic Valve Replacement on Severe Aortic Stenosis and Preserved Systolic Function: Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis. Scientific Reports. 2017;7.
- Raturi S, Zheng Q, Daniel LM, Shi L, Rajadurai VS, Agarwal PK. Nutritional intake and growth velocity in preterm extremely low‐birthweight infants in Asia: Are we doing enough?. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. 2017 Aug 18.