- This Web Site is maintained by SCRI.
- The materials located on this Website including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled fully by SCRI.
Restrictions on use of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided, none of the Contents of this Website shall be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of SCRI.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose without obtaining written permission from SCRI shall be a violation of the SCRI copyright and other intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the SCRI does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of the Website;
- that the Contents that is available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- SCRI shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
Right of Access
- SCRI reserves all its rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any person, or block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without providing any reasons or notices whatsoever.